Thread: buyer should pay

Thanks

buyer should pay

ok classified sites is about to get lots of users using the site and creating ads.
    if you take money for creating ads.. well .. less people are making ads.

so here's how it should work: the buyer should be the one to pay a little ammount of money to get example the telephone number.

let's say i found a nice bike on a classified site, and i really want to buy this bike, but to get the telephone number (custom field) i have to pay or buy a month package to see all telephone numbers, so i can contact the seller.

i hope you at some time, can implement this feature.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    If you do that the reverse thing will happen and will have chain effect to your seller because no one will be posting for a classifieds site that does not have any buyer/visitors.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You see that a LOT with job posting types of sites. You'll see the job, description, details, get all excited, say HEY I can do that, and click "see contact info" and are presented with a sort of "you must subscribe for $x". Makes me angry and I click off the site.
    ~Ramsey

Thanks
    Hey spymare,

I have developed this as a plugin included in a ChildTheme. Both watching the Ads details (contact info) and NOT using the Contact Form in the sidebar until you pay for a membership.

Three kind of payments/membership:
    1. possibility to access the WHOLE content,
    2. possibility to access the content of the CATEGORY you choose,
    3. possibility to access the SUBCATEGORY you choose.

... see the screencast here (the screencast it takes time to load but it is interesting)
    http://www.screencast.com/users/iopt...b-f7d45c73c311

And the site in order to test this
    http://web6.ioptimas.com/

THE MAIN problem here is that users must find your content VERY interesting and unique or they'll click off the site (as jomarkosabel and rodeoramsey says)

Regards,

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Since 2010 providing AppThemes solutions,
    Plugins and the best childthemes...

Thread Information