Thread: Coupon Code , Discount Code,Ability To Add Affiliate

Thanks

Coupon Code , Discount Code,Ability To Add Affiliate

Hi,

I would like to really know if there is any hope of the coupon code feature (requested by many) being implemented. If yes, can a concrete date be published?

I'm tired of waiting out for this one feature to be established before rolling out my site. Without enrolling affiliates, there is really no point in advertising my site.

Might as well go with other options, if this feature will not be integrated.

thank You.
    Vic

Thanks
    There are plans for a coupon code module to hopefully be included in the next major release (version 3.1) which is tentatively scheduled for a September release date.. I don't have any information relating to plans for an affiliate feature however.

If these features are of great importance to you, have you considered a coder for hire who can customize your theme for you? The benefit of this is that you can get what you want right away, and avoid disappointment if the feature is somehow missed or time frames are not what was hoped for. We have a ClassiPress theme services thread here.

Thanks
    A few months back, I had posted a request in the services thread like you suggested, but failed to get any responses

Thanks
    Your best bet is to actually look through the threads of the people advertising their services (within that part of the forum), and contact the one you want via PM or whatever method they advise is their best form of contact. It's easy for threads searching for coders to get buried amongst the others so they don't ever see it, which is why contacting them is the better option.

Thread Information