Thread: Exclude categories from classipress listings

Thanks

Exclude categories from classipress listings

Hi!

I can se there is a "Blog Category ID" that`s exclude the blog from the listing. There is also a "Exclude Pages" that exlude pages that you don`t want to view. But what about "Exclude categories from listing", so there is possible to have categories for other plugins...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts

Re: Exclude categories from classipress listings

You can try a plugin for that like this http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/adv ... -excluder/ .

If it does not work, i'll try to look for the code so that you can do it manually.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jomark Osabel
    You can try a plugin for that like this http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/adv ... -excluder/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .

If it does not work, i'll try to look for the code so that you can do it manually.
    I can`t get this one to work with the plugin i want to use... Anyway, this possibility should be in the next upgrade... please!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts

I'll try to refer this thread to the developer to see if it can be included in the next version of classipress.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information