Thread: Is Google Checkout payment gateway support a committed feature for 3.1?

Thanks

Is Google Checkout payment gateway support a committed feature for 3.1?

This is a critical issue for www.budtrader.com! The good people at PayPal refuse to process payments related to medical cannabis. We provide free add listings for our users, but the site needs to start to contribute to it's own keep, so we want to enable Featured Ads. We are, thus, currently stuck. We are currently running with a customized theme based on CP 2.x, but I am testing our upgrade to 3.0 (as a WP child theme this time, ah, nice!). We can go ahead and deploy in this state, but we want to be selling Featured-ness as soon as we can.

I'm a little curious, because obviously some work on the integration has been done already. I took a quick look at the G. Checkout API and it looks perhaps a little complex, but well documented, and, I would expect, well done generally. I would dive in myself, but for the nagging suspicion that there may be a gotcha others have run into, and if so, I don't want to waste time discovering it on my own. Does anybody know of anything?

In general, I'd be interested in anything anybody knows about the state of progress (either at appthemes or a 3rd party) on the Google Checkout gateway... and I'm possibly willing and able to help in one way or another if somebody is already on this.

So, if you want to help Tim keep his perspective from uh high on the mound and beat those pesky Texans, let's get this going...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,386 Times in 3,257 Posts
    As far as I know, google payment checkout has not been mentioned for the next release. I will try to ask the developer and update this thread when I have the info.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Thanks - this is a major roadblock for us at the moment.

Thread Information