Thread: Multiple ad packages

Thanks

Multiple ad packages

It would be very useful for me and, I'm sure lots of others, to add multiple ads to ad packages; for example, if I'm running a real estate portal, I would want to sell single property ads and, for real estate agents, multiple property ads - 12 month subscription, $500, 100 ads/properties. So we'd have available in 'Ad Packs' length of time/price/number of ads.
    Thanks
    Nick Garnett

Thanks
    I agree with this... actually was wanting to mention this feature... but you have already mentioned it.

Many clients ask for multiple ad pricing and if one could be easily configured then it would be great. I think it should be high priority feature for the next version as I feel 9 / 10 would agree that its a very important feature for any classifieds site...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to classifiedsnext For This Useful Post:

nickgarnett (September 5th, 2010)

Thanks
    I agree. +1 for me. I think the whole ad packs and categories thing should be custom for every single category. You can have multiple ad packs for certain categories, set percentages for other categories, and fixed rate for yet even others. And maybe have one category free!
    ~Ramsey

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rodeoramsey For This Useful Post:

nickgarnett (September 8th, 2010)

Thread Information