Thread: New & Old Ads

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

New & Old Ads

I would like to know ( haven't tested yet ) if someone posts an Ad for 30 days, and then expires, they have the possibility to re-post, is there a way that they could have their add go into "Pending" after they re-post it ? or even if they make any changes to an already active Ad ?

Thanks,
    Alex H.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts

Re: New & Old Ads

They can repost their ads and they can also pause their ads. Your users can also make changes in their ads through the dashboard.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

@Jomark

That I am aware of, sorry I did not explain my self clearly.

What I meant was that I need Ads to be placed in "Pending for Review" status after a member Edits it for any given reason, and/or after He or She re-new/re-post the Ad.

There are a few people around talking about this, in my opinion this is a critical feature that ClassiPress should have.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts

I'll try to refer this to the developer to see if it can be implemented in the next iteration of Classipress.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

I for one would be very grateful if this could be implemented soon. We need to keep our web site family friendly, and unless we are able to read every ad and see every photo that goes onto the web site, it is impossible for us to know what is on our site. Thus...we are currently offering only free ads and have editing turned off. We wish we could let people edit their own ads, but we can't take a chance that naughty pictures would wind up on our web site.

Thanks

I believe we already have this on the feature requests lists for consideration, but will move to the appropriate thread as well..

Thread Information