Thread: Payment method to disappear if Free..or Appear if Ad pack is greater than zero.

Thanks

Question Payment method to disappear if Free..or Appear if Ad pack is greater than zero.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else had this question, I tried a few different ways of setting this up and I can not get the results that I want. Perhaps maybe someone else is having this issue too.

Problem: At the very last step of an ad even and on a free ad, Paypal shows up, in which might turn a potential customer away from your site because they thought it was free...is there a way that when someone picks a category that is either free or requires payment to make the payment method appear or disappear? It's probably a simple ajax control...but I am not a programmer..any thoughts would be appreciate

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You may check this thread for further discussion http://appthemes.com/forum/showthrea...ht=free+paypal .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information