Thread: Accordion Display Homepage Categories WANTED

Thanks

Accordion Display Homepage Categories WANTED

I was torn between posting this in Feature Requests or in Mods--Mods seemed more immediate.

The last two days have been spent researching both WP plugins and off-WP code to adapt to ClassiPress if necessary.

Meanwhile, for you Custom Modders out there here goes my biggest Wish for a Mod:

Instead of Home page Ad Categories displayed as column lists with Categories and sub-categories I would like a one column display similar to http://www.dmxzone.com/ .
    On this page on the left column there is a Navigation box headlined "Related Items".

Related Items
    Latest Extensions
    Premium Articles
    Latest Tutorials

Mousing over each "Category" causes the Category to slide up or down as needed to reveal the "sub-Category articles/links". So, the triggering event in js is "mouseover".

This is very slick and represents what I would like to see in a wider format as the initial display of the Ad Categories column in ClassiPress.

I know, from seeing the ClassiPress code that assembles this list, that it would first require a "core" mod of theme-functions.php and index-directory.php and the relevant CSS stylesheet.

Or just the index-directory.php in my case since I use the Directory view.

If you can think of the way to get this done I look forward to hearing your comments.

Thanks

Re: Accordion Display Homepage Categories WANTED

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Re: Accordion Display Homepage Categories WANTED

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information