Thread: Advice Please...

Thanks

Advice Please...

Thought i would post in here just in case you guys have had a mail similar to this.

Dear Manager,
    (If you are not the person who is in charge of this, please forward this to your CEO,Thanks)This email is from China domain name registration center, which mainly deal with the domain name registration in China. We received an application from Hansen Ltd on August 6, 2012. They want to register " yarbay " as their internet keyword and China/Asia (CN/ASIA) domain names. But after checking it, we find this name conflicts with your company. In order to deal with this matter better, so we send you email and confirm whether this company is your distributor or business partner in China or not?Best Regards
    JohnGeneral Manager Shanghai Office (Head Office) 3002, Nanhai Building, No. 854 Nandan Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai 200070, China Tel: +86 216191 8696 Mobile: +86 1870199 4951 Fax: +86 216191 8697 Web: www.ygnetworkit.com

This was delivered to my junk mail folder. I am of the mind this is some kind of scam e-mail, and would like advice as to weather
    i should reply to it.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information