Thread: Ask experts classipress only

Thanks

Ask experts classipress only

Hi...

I know that customizations are the responsibility of the user ClassiPress.
    I know that the community shares acquired expertise and solutions in handling this issue.

Needless to say before posting my opinion (which I do with all respect)
    ClassiPress purchase before I looked long into a theme for wordpress classipres classified and is the best I found in terms of usability and customization options, and marketing.

But my experience was very difficult with this issue as most users lack of a reference manual could not capitalize on the great potential of this magnificent topic.

When you buy this item ... appthems ClassiPress said that it is fully customizable. Now ... I think in my case I have taken great interest in learning to customize my site. And although I am not an expert by long hours, days, months of trial and error I managed to do within my limitations and ignorance some changes without any real reference manual step available to users.

The brief annotations that are in each role on the button with the sign "?" in practice is not enough. There is a reference manual as often happens with applications under the terms of aid that contains a didactic understand how to do what can be done step by step. I think this should be taken into account by the developers of this issue because the general opinion of users, is that ClassiPress is a very difficult and challenging in every version change.

From the point of view, this is not good for App Themes.
    Many of the problems highlighted in the forum are caused by the lack of a manual ClassiPress. In some ways I feel frustrated with each version change. I had to devote much time to restore the customizations.

Now at version 3.1.3 has greatly improved many aspects in appearance and usability compared to commercial users of the site. But it remains a difficult issue for those who buy and use for the first time for lack of a "User Manual for Managers" I invite other users to classipres giving its opinion on the subject that I discuss here.

QUESTION: WHY THERE IS NO USER MANUAL FOR MANAGERS?

Another question:

INSERTING CUSTOM HEAD ACHIEVED three images. ONE FOR THE TOP HEADER, WITH ANOTHER CENTER FOR MY LOGO AND OTHERTHE MENU BAR. IN THE LATEST VERSION 3.1.3 ONLY ACHIEVE CHANGE THE IMAGE CENTER HEAD

Another question:

WHY IN VERSION 3.1.3 I COULD NOT INSERT AN IMAGE AT THE TOP HEADER AND AS THE MENU BAR ON THE OTHERS VERSIONS?

CODE THAT USE THE SAME IN THE SAME PLACE style.css IN THIS VERSION DOES THE IMAGE SHOWING PART.

DID THE CONSULTATION ON THE FORUM ... BUT IT SEEMS THAT NO ONE HAS THE SOLUTION.

I THINK IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THEMES PROVIDED APP to solve these problems caused by changes on the source code of the updates you from doing what before was done with relative difficulty.

SEE MY SITE IN THE MENU BAR, the picture is PART: http://clasificadossmartshop.com/

APP THEMES EXPERTS TALK ... THANKS

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Demon- I shoot People
    www.demonlee.com Photography Website
    www.seemeadvert.co.uk Classipress Website
    www.imdb.me.com/demonlee Film

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Always treat everyone with respect and courtesy, but trust no one.

Thread Information