Thread: Bluehost Deactivated My Account

Thanks

Bluehost Deactivated My Account

Yesterday, on 14th March 2012, bluehost deactivated my account and inform me that you are violating our terms and your site is creating performance issue with server. even i am using the latest version of classipress without any plugin or script.

either there is the problem in classipress code or with bluehost guys, i don't know but the only think i knew is that appthemes recommend me to register with bluehost.

bluehost guys just send an information email stated that we are deactivating your account, without any prior warning or any communication and did not answer my emails till then. following is the email I received from Bluehost, some-buddy please let me know where is the problem on my site as i am using only classipress without any plugin and my website is fastest growing website in the region

URL: www.eharaj.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear zubair uddin:

Your web hosting account for eharaj.com has been deactivated, as of 03/14/2012. (reason: site causing performance problems)

This deactivation was due to a Terms of Service violation associated with your account. At sign-up, all users state that they have read through, understand, and agree to our terms. These terms are legal and binding.

Although your web site has been suspended, your data may still be available for up to 10 days from the date of deactivation; if you do not contact us during that 10 day period, your account and all of its files, databases, and emails may be deleted.

If you feel this deactivation was made in error, or in order to gain access to your account, please call our customer service line as soon as possible at (888) 401-4678 and speak with our Terms of Service Compliance department.
    Please read the following, derived from our Terms of Service agreement, for additional information regarding the matter.

Engaging in any activity that, in Bluehost's sole and absolute discretion, disrupts, interferes with, or is harmful to (or threatens to disrupt, interfere with, or be harmful to) Bluehost's services, Bluehost's business, operations, reputation, goodwill, subscribers and/or subscriber relations, or the ability of Bluehost's subscribers to effectively use Bluehost's services is prohibited.

Please review the current copy of our Terms of Service here:
    http://www.bluehost.com/cgi/terms

Thank you,
    Bluehost Technical Support
    http://www.bluehost.com
    For support go to http://helpdesk.bluehost.com/
    Toll-Free: (888) 401-4678 Option 2

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information