Thread: Can I make a category link (nav categories) link to another url?

Thanks

Can I make a category link (nav categories) link to another url?

Hi,

If I hover over the categories link/menu on the nav bar I get a mega menu list of parent categories as standard.

What I would like to know is, if it is possible to link directly to another url.

Ex.

I hover over the categories menu in the nav bar and It shows a list of parent ad-cats. One of these is called Automobiles.
    I would like to link the 'Automobiles' parent category to another url called motoring.mysite.co.uk

I don't want it to link to the ads in the category called Automobiles when clicked.

I appreciate I could build/integrate another nav bar which has a megamenu and then create hard coded links but If I don't have to I would prefer using whats there to achieve this. Obviously if this were possible the link in the category search drop drown would have to reflect any changes made and also link to the external domain of motoring.mysite.co.uk

Please please please could someone help me?

Kind regards

Bleem

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information