Thread: Change font color withing page

Thanks

Change font color withing page

Hey guys, another question here. I still am in the process of learning this form of coding so bear with me, but could you guys tell me how you would make the font bigger and a different color (say red) for the messages below. These are the messages for user registration, forgot password, etc. and I believe they are too small and need to stand out more:

Code:
    if ( isset($_GET['loggedout']) && TRUE == $_GET['loggedout'] )
                $errors->add('loggedout', __('***You are now logged out.***','cp'), 'message');

elseif	( isset($_GET['registration']) && 'disabled' == $_GET['registration'] )	
                $errors->add('registerdisabled', __('***User registration is currently not allowed.***','cp'));

elseif	( isset($_GET['checkemail']) && 'confirm' == $_GET['checkemail'] )	
                $errors->add('confirm', __('***Check your email for the confirmation link.***','cp'), 'message');

elseif	( isset($_GET['checkemail']) && 'newpass' == $_GET['checkemail'] )	
                $errors->add('newpass', __('***Check your email for your new password.***','cp'), 'message');

elseif	( isset($_GET['checkemail']) && 'registered' == $_GET['checkemail'] )
                $errors->add('registered', __('***Registration complete. Please check your e-mail.***','cp'), 'message');

Thanks

Re: Change font color withing page

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Re: Change font color withing page

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information