Thread: Classipress 2.9.3 forum?

Thanks

Classipress 2.9.3 forum?

Is there a specific forum for the original classipress? Having some issues.

1) Spam: Getting 100's of spam registrations and pending ad posts a week, plus now I'm getting more and more spam posts that are actually being set live. It's become a major annoyance and hassle to deal with. Plus I'm worried about hacking issues that would bring the site down. I've seen many posts about this, and tried some things but not having much luck. Wondering if there is a classipress 2.9.3 post on this? Does anyone know what the actual php file is that is the registration page? Looking to edit some stuff.

2) Contacting Seller: I'm noticing that When sellers are contacted through the email forum that non-letter or number characters are being jumbled in the title. Like this:
    Re: Estrada 6&8217;1″ used surfboard (not sure why but it's stripping out hashtags and other numbers in this forum)
    How do I fix this?

I'm also running wordpress 3.0. I'd like to upgrade but of course worry it will break the site. Is there any confirmation on what version of classipress 2.9.3 can be upgraded to safely? Any info will help.

mahalo,
    -LE

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information