Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By majorie
  • 1 Post By billsbargainbasement

Thread: Classipress Authors are ungreatful & unhelpful!

Thanks

Classipress Authors are ungreatful & unhelpful!

I'm a little concern for the hundreds of unanswered questions that are still pending for so many yrs. Some of these questions are dated back from 2010, when people like myself have same questions that haven't been answered 6 yrs ago and when I search the forums for a solution and I find someone had the same problem 6yers ago and they're close to a 100 views and zero answers, it kinda worries me because it looks like the Authors of Classipress could only send you links to a Childs-theme to buy for a simple problem like "How to resize a slider Image", that's bad customer service!.. after buying a theme, we're promised a yer long customer support, now where's my support??

In all of your updates, you've failed to address most of the major issues YOUR customers are constantly asking for, I think it's a shame and unprofessional, you need to go to the forums and find out what the major issues are and update it in your next updates, your theme is designed for Wordpress, yet there's nothing "free" for your customers to smile about in all the millions of free plugins available in WordPress. Everything is just buy buy buy buy!!!!

We need to have a choice of how we want our websites to look, kindly add at least 3 free plugins for the most classipress searched for, we shouldn't have to uninstall and reinstall because of a simple issue.

I've seen too many questions that haven't been answered and that's not helpful at all... it's either you spend some time searching the forums for some of these questions and creating threads that has an Adequate Q&A I think it's not a professional way of doing things by "forcing" us to buy a child's theme to solve an Issue.
    Thanks.
    Majorie

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    nbaharom likes this.

Expired Customer billsbargainbasement's Avatar
    Thanks
    talent likes this.

Thanks

Thread Information