Thread: ClassiPress New message on Registration page, to explain why free emails blocked

Thanks

ClassiPress New message on Registration page, to explain why free emails blocked

It appears that there are 2 different links to edit your message if a person wants to register for your site. I am using the current 3.2.1 version of Classipress.

http://www.onlineaberdeensd.com/register/ - wp-content/themes/classipress/tpl.registration.php
    Complete the fields below to create your free account. Your login details will be emailed to you for confirmation so make sure to use a valid email address. Once registration is complete, you will be able to submit your ads.

<?php do_action( 'appthemes_notices' ); ?>

<p><?php _e( 'Complete the fields below to create your free account. Your login details will be emailed to you for confirmation so make sure to use a valid email address. Once registration is complete, you will be able to submit your ads.', APP_TD ); ?></p>

<p><?php _e( '** If you have any problems registering, please email info@onlinesdads.com and we can register your email. Thank you.', APP_TD ); ?></p>

<div class="left-box">

http://www.onlineaberdeensd.com/wp-l...ction=registerwp-login.php
    Register For This Site

if ( $http_post ) {
    $user_login = $_POST['user_login'];
    $user_email = $_POST['user_email'];
    $errors = register_new_user($user_login, $user_email);
    if ( !is_wp_error($errors) ) {
    $redirect_to = !empty( $_POST['redirect_to'] ) ? $_POST['redirect_to'] : 'wp-login.php?checkemail=registered';
    wp_safe_redirect( $redirect_to );
    exit();
    }
    }

$redirect_to = apply_filters( 'registration_redirect', !empty( $_REQUEST['redirect_to'] ) ? $_REQUEST['redirect_to'] : '' );
    login_header(__('Registration Form'), '<p class="message register">' . __('Register For This Site') . '</p>','<p class="message register">' . __('** If you have any problems registering, please email info@onlinesdads.com and we can register your email. Thank you.') . '</p>', $errors);
    ?>

My question is that I would like to add an additional comment to both pages. I am still getting spam users/ads under hotmail.com and gmail.com, I am using Wangguard, but I do not want to block these emails ending in hotmail.com and gmail.com unless I can put a message saying that hotmail and gmail users need to email me and I will register their email.

I get this message when I try and change the message

Server error
    The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.onlineaberdeensd.com/wp-l...ction=register. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

How do I make an additional comment on tpl.registration.php and wp-login.php without getting an error message when I change these files? Is there a software program like FrontPage, Dreamweaver etc so I can update the message and have the .php link still work functionally?

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thread Information