ClassiPress and OIOPublisher work GREAT together
Since it looks like this thread has gone dormant, I would like to comment on it. I use OIOpublisher on my site and it's great. It took only a couple minutes to integrate with ClassiPress and by doing so, I've been able to realize the following benefits:
- Use a variety of payment gateways, including Google Checkout or one of the other 10 or more supported
- Automate the ability to allow advertisers to upload their own images directly when placing their ad. (choose pre-approve or not)
- Generate reports and status automatically where advertisers can see how their ads are doing
- They already have a beta out to support PPC advertising
- By using a simply plugin you can actually create a different advertising ZONE for the front page, user page, etc....
- You can use whatever size banners you like. You're only limited by the theme, not what the tool allows you to do.
I've enjoyed using OIOpublisher and am more than happy to work with anyone interested in checking them out. If you want to see it in use, you can take a look at my newest site (classipress + oiopublisher) to see it working.
Check out their website for more information click the link: OIOpublisher Ad Manager - Control Your Ad Space
(Disclaimer: I am an affiliate of theirs and appreciate the support if you're going to consider using them.)