Thread: ClassiPress Specifications for CSV 2 POST Plugin

Affiliate Member AppThemes Affiliate webtechglobal's Avatar
    Thanks

ClassiPress Specifications for CSV 2 POST Plugin

Hey,

Can someone give me a list of the custom fields in ClassPress and indicate which fields are used on the post. Also can you indicate which is used in the content, is it just a description only basically?

Its for upgrading CSV 2 pOST to support ClassiPress just a little more, make stage 2 easier to match any csv file up with the required data and post parts. Then stage 4 automatic custom fields. I'm not yet sure if its even possible, its like a three dimensional array of data but I'm going to try it. If it works then it means if you upload ANY csv file you won't need to rename the titles so that the automatic custom fields are named correct, clicking a special classpress setting will just do that for you based on your pairing in stage 2.

Might make sense to those who use CSV 2 POST PRO or PLUS!

Ryan

PS This update will go in to PRO not PLUS, if you buy PLUS now you become a PRO customer but only until this upgrade is complete. So you everyone still has sometime to save £50 before I go ahead with the £99.99 edition.

Affiliate Member AppThemes Affiliate webtechglobal's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ClassiPress Specifications for CSV 2 POST Plugin

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information