Thread: ClassiPress User Feedback

Thanks

ClassiPress User Feedback

Hey guys,

A couple of years back I made a popular plugin for ClassiPress 3x centred around feedback ratings for users on the site.

It allowed users to leave each other feedback on their profile, reply to the feedback, the ratings would show on listings and on the user profiles. It would email a user when they received feedback (prompting them to return the favour) plus a bunch of admin related features around moderation, etc.

It also included a community listing and widgets of top users and a user search, allowing people to view the high performers on your site, see who was respected, and view profiles of those people.

Due to declining sales in the marketplace and the release of ClassiPress 4 some time ago, I removed it from sale. I'm curious, is this something the community would like to see for ClassiPress 4?

You can find details of the plugin here https://marketplace.appthemes.com/pl...edback-search/

As an open question to the community of ClassiPress users now, would this be something you'd be interested in?

Thread Information