Thread: ClassiPress website customization

Thanks

ClassiPress website customization

Hello,

I was wondering if an AppThemes member can help me customize my Classipress website (www.lebscout.com). I am new to website building and I don't know much. So I will be grateful for your help.

1- I need an integrated software that can resize uploaded images. The current situation is that if someone uploads a photo bigger than 1 Mb, the website will refuse it upon the settings I put. But I would like to have a software that automatically resizes the images to less than 1 MB.
    2- Is there a way to include a rating system for users? (like 0-5 stars that people can select from and rate a user).
    3- Modify some custom fields layout in the refine search. Instead of a simple text box, I would like the custom fields listed below, to be shown as 2 text boxes where one can select a minimum in the 1st and a maximum in the 2nd text box. Or just to be shown as the "price" custom field I have. The custom fields concerned are : kilometers, surface, rooms, year.
    4- I would like to modify some of the page "How it works", "About us" and "Contact us" accordingly: remove the "Meta" on the sidebar and also remove the "Leave a reply section" please.
    5- If someone clicks on an Ad and would like to leave a reply under the "leave a reply" section, I want to erase the "website" text box of this section please.
    6- If possible I don't want email confirmations to be sent to users for 0 $ payments. Posting an Ad is for free, unless it is a featured Ad. So I don't see the point of sending payment confirmations when there is no payment in the first place.
    7- Posting an Ad on my website is for free (unless it is a featured Ad). I would like to keep it free for private sellers but make it for 3 $ for professional dealers. I would like to make a membership pack for professional dealers only. Membership packs will be for 6 $ for unlimited Ads per month. When posting an Ad, at some point users will need to say if they are private sellers or professional dealers. At this point I want the prices to be shown so they can select what suites them (free for private, 3 or 6 $ for professionals).
    7- Is it possible to fully translate the website in Arabic and have an English or Arabic choice?

Please let me know if you can do all those things or what can be done from this list and give me an idea of how much time and money it would cost.

Best regards,

Ayman SABRA

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information