Thread: Custom Drop Down Post Menus For New Ads

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Custom Drop Down Post Menus For New Ads

I have been searching for info on how to create a custom Drop down or Javiscript menu based on the the ( Location ) where the ad is going to be displayed.

For Instance I am building a For Sale by Owner website for Listing Vacant Land in Florida.

I want users to choose the COUNTY First then the Community or City after choosing the County to give them more choices without having over a 1000 choices from the normal drop down menu.

I know there are drop down javascript menus available but can not figure out the back in details for this.

Basically there are over 70 Counties In Florida and within each County there are 20-70 Cities located in Each County so as you can see the choices will ad up quickly on the standard Post Ad page.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts

Re: Custom Drop Down Post Menus For New Ads

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Re: Custom Drop Down Post Menus For New Ads

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information