Thread: Custom Post/Ad Field Populated Automatically

Thanks

Question Custom Post/Ad Field Populated Automatically

Hi,

This is bit of a long shot but i though i would ask and see if any one has any suggestions to what i am after and i dont know if the wordpress or classipress can support this function or not?

The requirement is for a custom field to be populated once an advert has been created by the end users, by this i mean a user creates an advert and submits to the site. Once this has happened the advert url would then somehow be entered into this custom field.

The custom filed should not be visible to the user as dont want to confuse them with entering details but the admin can view and change if needed.

The custom field could be called $my-name then what i would do is collect the information from this custom filed so that i can provide it to a different plugin.

So the final result is post is listed, the url of this post is saved in custom field and then i can reference a different plugin to this custom field value

its a long shot but thought i would ask just in case someone know how to achieve this

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information