Thread: Disabling Ad functionality, to achieve a basic Blog in the style of ClassiPress

Thanks

Question Disabling Ad functionality, to achieve a basic Blog in the style of ClassiPress

I am building a Multisite Network using ClassiPress, where each of the sub-sites is associated with a specific region (like Craigslist).

The sub-sites are straightforward to me; it is the main site I am confused about implementing. Here's why:

1. I want the main site to have the same appearance (style) as the Sub-sites (i.e. look like a ClassiPress site, with the below differences).
    2. I want the main site to be a static Page that has a list of links to each Sub-site; some other Pages such as a About, FAQ, and Contact; and a Blog that will be updated weekly.
    3. I do not want the main site to have classified ad-related elements, such as a list of ad categories, list of ads, the "Post an Ad" button, a user Dashboard, etc.

Here is a block diagram of what I want to achieve:

classipress-network-idea1.jpg

How do you think one can achieve this?

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information