Thread: Does anyone have a solution?...

Thanks

Does anyone have a solution?...

To Whom It May Concern:

I had put this question forward to a moderator. No answers to either one. Anyone have a solution, so I can move forward with my project? Many thanks in advance.

Question:

1: How do I change the name of my "Memberships to Advertisement Packs"? I know I need to change it all over the place on the site. Samcy I think you answered before and I can't find it.

2: How can I change the color of the font when creating the "Ad Packs" to make a point or Warnings?

3. I need to have a way of publishing my "Posting Do's and Don'ts". I was thinking of a drop down from the header or near the POST AD button. Where would I go to have it that close to that button?

4. Is there a "Uploader" plug in that would allow for my front end users when posting in my "Restaurant" categories a menu or a coupon? I looked at Vantage and the Directory Child Theme. I was told to stay with Classipress because of my Yard Sales.

5.When I "play" a visitor to the site. I get to the check out. Is there a way for the person to "Continue Shopping" or "Add" a "Ad Pack" from there or do they consistently have to go back to post an ad section? Is there a way of re-directing them to the "Ad Pack" area to "add to there" advertising packs?

John

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information