Thread: Fed up with Classipress

Thanks

Fed up with Classipress

I'm leaving Classipress as I'm fed up with it never working properly and will be moving to another classified script. I've had nothing but errors since I purchased this and I expected better support than through a forum.

• I've lost my website twice since upgrading to 3.1.5 and it is still off line now
    • My adverts have gone missing (they are nowhere in the dashboard) and my website is just a blank screen
    • I have had numerous error messages over the past couple of months which I never quite understood so couldn't do anything about them and have received limited help needed to correct them
    • Marked sold does not work and never has
    • Customers photo's cover part of the advert text making it look like a shoddy unprofessional website
    • I paid someone to make changes to my website as I am not a developer and didn't want to mess things up. These changes have now been lost even though I made a backup and have tried to re-install the backup, classi/wordpress wouldn't accept the changes and I received yet another error messages. (Yes I have tried manually installing through FTP)
    • I could go on but I see little point

So the money I've spent and the hours that I have put in have been a waste. If anyone wants to buy my classipress, send me a message.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    ♣ Display your classifieds site in Grid format
    Demo >> http://www.places-finder.com
    Thread >> https://forums.appthemes.com/theme-pl...comment-21709/
    Created by Mr. Green

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thread Information