Thread: How do I add cities and states of the world

Thanks

How do I add cities and states of the world

Hi, Im new to this and must apolgoise if this has already been answered. I have created a ClassiPress Classified Site for the entire world.

At this stage I have ONLY created 8 CATEGORIES for the following Continents/Countries; North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Antarctica, Australia, New Zealand and Africa. Down the track I will increase this to more locations but for now this is it.

Is there a PLUGIN or something that will import ALL of the States and Cities for these areas into ClassiPress ?

At the present time every AD I create only provides the OPTION of USA States ?? Even when I pick another Country the ONLY states available (and mandatory, mind you) are USA states...????

All of the Countries are there in ClassiPress so I know there must be a way ??? and whilst I would love to see the when I select ANOTHER Country first (Other than USA) that the associated States for that Country become options in the STATE Field ???? BUT, at very least if this is not going to occur and I have to add all of the states and cities in manually, can someone please point me towards a site where these states/cities are easily copied/pasted ?? (Googlíng hasnt really helped)

I know this has been discussed in ther threads but I never really understood the answer.

Thanks, Im only a beginner so excuse my ignorance....

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information