Thread: How a Spam Person can Block you from Hotmail and get away with it

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

How a Spam Person can Block you from Hotmail and get away with it

This can happen to you to so read this story!

1. Mr X creates a fake hotmail account.

2. Mr X created a account on domain.com Classipress Appthemes last version with captcha and Spam block.

3. Mr X use IP that is unknown to honeypot.

4. Mr X start posting advertising for jeans in china about 40 ads. For every ad he get an email and he click SPAM in his in box on each one of them.

5. Mr X is the spam person and receiver my server is the sender.

6. My server IP is blocked from sending any emails to Hotmail & Live. Nobody can sign up or get email if they use a hotmail account.

8. I send an email to abuse@HOTMAIL.COM & abuse@live.com they do not answer these emails. I also tell my server about the issue. This was 72 hours ago and all my websites are still blocked.

How can we do the setting to avoid this issue in the future since if someone not like you they can do 100 % like this and create big problems?

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks

Thread Information