Thread: IE 7 Display issues - HELP!!!

Thanks

IE 7 Display issues - HELP!!!

Good day,

Are other people having display issues with IE 7 users?

The following image shows what people see when they hit certain pages, for example the Register page. I would like to address this as my "register" page has become the TOP EXIT page for my site for users using IE 7.

Obviously I want to fix this as it seems to be trending that IE 7 users that want to register end up leaving the site after seeing this.

Now I know people can just move their mouse over and highlight the area and things show but obviously not all users know to do this and it shouldn't even be happening in the first place.

I tried the one fix about updating the .main (class) within the .ccs to include the position; realtive: 980px ( I forget the exact syntax ) that I found in the forums and it did absolutely nothing to resolve this.

Please, any help is appreciated!

=================================================
    Visit Us: http://www.PostWhatever.com

"If you got it and you want to sell it, give it away, find it, announce it or even just brag about it then this is the place to post whatever you got!"

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Re: IE 7 Display issues - HELP!!!

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thanks

=================================================
    Visit Us: http://www.PostWhatever.com

"If you got it and you want to sell it, give it away, find it, announce it or even just brag about it then this is the place to post whatever you got!"

Thanks

Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thanks

Thread Information