Thread: Import listings from Excel version 3.1 up

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

Import listings from Excel version 3.1 up

Import listings from Excel version 3.1 up

I know this have been asked before in the old version but is it possible in the new version 3.1 >?

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Thread Information