Thread: Location Field Question

Thanks

Question Location Field Question

Hi all, I have a small modification or change I am hoping someone can help me with here. I got a query off a new member – they made a good point about the site and I was hoping I could query it here, as I am sure this may have been asked before. If it has I did not find it in a search so if you can point me to a thread that has this done then super.

Basically if you click on my homepage here: http://www.pedigreedogs.ie/ you will see the list of just listed ads on the homepage. You will see on each ad a few fields/information as follows:

SPECIFIC dog category
    USERNAME
    DESCRIPTION
    DATE THEY JOINED OR POSTED ADD

What I want to show is a LOCATION on it also (not a google map - just city location). Now I know on the ad page itself you see the fields Address, City/Town, County here http://www.pedigreedogs.ie/ads/bulldog-for-stud-2/ I would like to show one of these fields next to the Username field for example on the homepage listings.

Also if you click on the USERNAME (For example: http://www.pedigreedogs.ie/author/alldenria/) all that comes up is:

PHOTO
    SOCIAL NETWORK SITES
    LISITNG
    DESCRIPTION

If it (the location once again) could show here also that would be great. My site is now starting to show in a few countries so showing the location on most pages is key. I have listed 3 page templates above - if I could at least get the actual file names and locations of these pages that would be great and maybe how to show the location field on these pages also? It is showing on the single ad page - I just want to show it on the user profile and also the listings of ads.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thread Information