Thread: Modification required to dropdown select on add-new page step 1.1 (form fields)

Thanks

Question Modification required to dropdown select on add-new page step 1.1 (form fields)

Hi all.

I'm not sure if this has ever been posted or accomplished before. So I'll ask here and if any developer wants to consider it please state your interest. Or if anyone has achieved this could you please advise or post your code to do so.

My example is based on me being a UK admin but its the same thing for other countries also.

On the add-new ad page step 1.1 (not the category selection page of ad-new) but the form page.

I have set three fields in this form called Region - City - Town.

I want the user to be able to select their REGION from the drop-down list of regions and then have the CITY field auto populate with a list of Cities relevant to their chosen Region.

They then choose their City and the TOWN field auto populates with the Towns relevant to their chosen City.

And so on and so forth.

This happens on the choose a category page of step 1 as standard - which is exactly how I'd like it on the form submission page of step1.1
    Is this possible and if so how, as I think it would make a world of difference to such a basic method of submission.

This would also be good to have for other types of field relationships and not just limited to Regions/States/Cities/Towns.

Regards

Bleem

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information