Thread: Multi Level Field plugin...(Themebound.com)

Thanks

Multi Level Field plugin...(Themebound.com)

Hi,

I have purchased the Multi level field plugin from themebound.com to allow users on my site to post ads or search ads in specific regions around the globe. I have already added the United States and Canada and the states / provinces for those two countries (respectively). However, is it possible to import country / city data into wordpress from a plugin, and have that accessible to classipress / Citrus Night theme? This way I don't have to manually go through all countries outside the US and Canada as I am not too familar with all the territories in those countries. Essentially, I am looking for a way to populate the Multi level field plugin from within wordpress or classipress with all countries and cities for all countries so I don't have to manually input the countries and cities manually. If not, can you suggest a site where I can find cities for each country? All countries around the globe, not just US and Canada in a layout where I can easily cut / paste the regions in by country and city from the site with the values in comma seperated values already?

Thanks again!
    Brian

Thread Information