Thread: I need a pro (not for free)...

Thanks

I need a pro (not for free)...

can anyone create for me the mods below? (plugins or instructions to do ti myself)

1) I would like every time that i update my ad(as a simple user or a membership) to see my ad in the top of the results.( like a new ad)
    2) I would like the simple users (and not the memberships) to can ad only 3 or 5 listings.
    3) Also, below every memberships ad, to exists his profile description.
    4)i want the refine search fields to be extend by default.
    5)sort/ordering by price,date update,or model year, or something like that (price for sure)
    6)a watermark in every ad that uploaded to my site (a logo that i will make) (so if the cut/download a foto to have my site's logo)
    7)i want the sidebar to go left and the contain right (switch sides to theme)
    8)I would like to have a page with the list of the memberships and also a better profile page for each one (not for the simple users)

*question: if i setup my site now with the default classipress theme, can i latter to switch it in a child theme? (and keep all the parameters that i allready have?)

sorry for my english

pm me... soon.

Thanks for your time...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information