Thread: New posters need to be approved by admin before they can post ads.

Thanks

New posters need to be approved by admin before they can post ads.

Hi all modders out there

I am anxciously awaiting the next version of classipress that seems that it will give us siteowners the ability to offer posters a kind of subscription instead of payment for each individual ad. This is a much needed addition to the classipress theme.

BUT I ALSO NEED THE FOLLOWING MOD

"New posters must be approved before being made Active/being able to post ads"

Classipresse has the ability to work with a lot of payment system. But I have a special concept and I want my poster to buy a subscription for a certain period and I want the to pay via bank transfer. And when I can see the posters payment in my bank account I will go in and activate the users profile.

So this is how I would like it to work step by step.

1. A user clicks on "Post new ad".

2. The user gets send to the registration page. On that page it says:

"You need to register in order to post ads. When you have registered you will need to pay amount ???? to account number ?????. Remember to state your profile name in your payment.

When I have registered your payment your profile will be made active and you can begin to post all the ads you want".

3. The user fills out the registration form and hits the "Register" button. Then a text says "Thank you for registering. As soon as I have registered your payment to account ???? your profile will be made active.

SO...
    When a new user registers on the site I get an email saying a new user has registered. please login to admin panel, check the user profile and activate user via adminpanel.

When I have activated a user the user should be able to freely go in and upload ads.

I would like to be able to have two usergroups. A) Basic = their ads are not included in featured slider and other featured places. B) Plus = their ads are automatically indcluded in the featured slider and other featured places.

When user registers the user must chose to be in either usergroup A or B.

Can anyone build and install this for me (if installation is complicated) and what will it cost?

Cheers

Chris

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information