Thread: A Note to BETA Testers

Thanks

A Note to BETA Testers

Would be great if you could stay away from using it on a live site. Due to errors and bugs we cant guarantee or be liable for any damage or loss to your site. Would be better if you could use this in a "test" environment. I would at least play with it on a test site for a few days, if everything seems ok then maybe install it on a live site. You should never test anything pre release/beta on a live site.

I must say this again...

If you use 3.0 beta on a live site and it kills your site there is nothing we can do. Though this shouldn't happen would be much better if you didn't tempt it.

If your a beta tester you will already have a test server set up you can use. If your just looking to put this on your site then chances are your just looking to grab a copy of 3.0 and not really wanted to test anything. Which if you read the beta notes... isnt what this is for.
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thread Information