Thread: Problem adding an image to the images directory

Thanks

Problem adding an image to the images directory

Wondering if someone can help figure out this problem, as it's driving me nuts

I've added an image to replace the "no image available" one called no-thumb.jpg. It's working great. If an ad doesn't have images, my images is displayed as intended.
    If I explicitly access it: (http://.../wp-content/themes/classip...s/no-thumb.jpg) it is also displayed.

But I've added another image which is to be the site's logo, also a png and I just can't seem to be able to retrieve it. It's path should be http://.../wp-content/themes/classip...es/bo_logo.png, but I always get my site's 404 page.
    On the same date I added a favicon image into the same directory and it's been running perfectly.

I'm not sure what I'm missing here, as I've tried to access some other images from that directory and most work, but some also give me a 404. Permissions are all the same. File extensions don't matter. Some .pngs work, others don't. The same with the .gifs and .jpgs. Everything "looks" good but it just doesn't work

I'm not even sure if it's classipress' or the web servers' fault. I've looked at the .htaccess and nothing seems to be related.

Has anyone encountered something similar? Can anyone offer a hint as to what I should do?

I'm running classipress 3.0.4 on wordpress 3.1.2 if it's relevant.

Thanks,
    AReis
    Free classifieds site using Classipress in Portuguese - Boas-oportunidades;
    House rentals in Portugal - Arrenda PT; House rentals in Brazil - Arrenda BR.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Free classifieds site using Classipress in Portuguese - Boas-oportunidades;
    House rentals in Portugal - Arrenda PT; House rentals in Brazil - Arrenda BR.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information