Thread: Re-directing the Google Checkout page.

Thanks

Re-directing the Google Checkout page.

Could someone help me try to figure out how to edit some coding?

I am not good at HTML, and have been searching through the files to try to find where I could edit to do what I need.

This is what I am trying to do:

When users are posting and ad, and they get to the second form to fill out all the details, at the bottom the Payment Method drop down box has two options. Paypal and Google Checkout.(I have both enabled) I want to keep the Paypal option, but edit the wording for 'Google Checkout' to say 'ATM Bank Transfer' Then if they choose this option, instead of being directed to the Google Checkout website I want it to go to a static page that I have created to explain what they need to do to pay this way.

The reason being is that my site if based in Taiwan, and the most common way for people to pay for things online is by doing an ATM bank transfer. (I know.. it's strange, but it's just the way it is.)

I want to keep the Paypal active, because obviously I prefer people to pay that way. If people chose the option to pay by bank transfer then I also need for the ad to be in a 'payment pending' state after they proceed with it.

Hope I am explaining myself ok. Basically, if I can edit the wording of 'Google Checkout' in the drop down, and also the page that you are sent to after posting, then I am good to go.

Anyone got any ideas how I might do this?

I appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks

Thanks

Re: Re-directing the Google Checkout page.

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information