Thread: Redistribution?

Thanks

Redistribution?

I am a little confused with the EULA(Legal Disclaimer).
    "None of our theme packages may be resold or redistributed under any circumstances. This includes modifying the design and/or adding new features then attempting to resell it as your own product. Also, since this is digital media there are no refunds once your purchase has been made."

I have purchased the developers license. If I have a client(brother-in-law) who dosent know anything about web-design and dosent want to, but wants me to set him up with a classified site like mine; Does the Eula keep me from charging him $500.00 + hosting, to get him hosting, install WP and then install a copy of the Classipress Theme? As a developers license owner I am under the impression that I can install "ClassiPress on multiple Web sites." Do all these sites have to be mine? If other clients want a classified site do they have to purchase there own license or do I as their service provider need to purchase additional licenses for each install of classipress to my clients sites? My original intention was to set up a couple classified sites that my wife could run from home. With my brother's site is not a big deal to have him purchase a license if need be. On the other hand having a potential client buy one would be tacky to say the least. It would be like a Home Builder giving their client a list of all the materials he needs to build their home, then have the client go do the shopping for him. Clients have a hard enough time understanding why they have to pay more for SEO, and though I do disclose that in order to keep costs down I use 3rd party prefab components I don't expect them to pay anyone anything but me. Sorry for the rant, especially since this assumes ill have someone, other then family want me to provide them with a classifieds site. As of right now it is purely hypothetical, but it did get me thinking.

Thanks

Re: Redistribution?

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Re: Redistribution?

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information