Regarding future Upgrade
I realize there will be a new version of Classipress in the new year. My concerns are regarding all the modification I am currently putting in right now. My site is not yet promoted or even completely finished yet and I am on the fence about whether to wait until the next version comes out as it looks like there are some great new features I want to implement.
My question is if I go live now, can I in the future easily upgrade? My plan for then is to create a new wordpress install in a "beta" folder and then get my site working perfectly while everyone still uses the older version.
Once it is ready to go can I then easily import everything (listings,users,) into the new version? This way it would be seamless to any users of my site.