Thread: Resend notification about expired ad

Thanks

Resend notification about expired ad

Hi people, can you help me how to set an cron job or how to manually run the script that would re-send the notification about ad expired to my users?
    I have 700 ads that have draft status and would like to have ability to notify those users to visit my page one more time to reactivate their ads.

http://pseci.net/ - the page is created to help Croatian pets (dogs) get adopted any all of the ads are free.

Many of them didnt receive the "ad expired mail" in the first place because my mails were going to spam and many of users are animal shelters that acutaly dont use their computers on "daily basis"

The only solution for me would be to resend that mails again.

Maybe I could make up something with:

Code:
    //////Type & Status Parameters - Show posts associated with certain type or status.
        'post_type' => array(                   //(string / array) - use post types. Retrieves posts by Post Types, default value is 'post';
                'post',                         // - a post.
                'page',                         // - a page.
                'revision',                     // - a revision.
                'attachment',                   // - an attachment. The default WP_Query sets 'post_status'=>'published', but atchments default to 'post_status'=>'inherit' so you'll need to set the status to 'inherit' or 'any'.
                'my-post-type',                 // - Custom Post Types (e.g. movies)
                ),  
        'post_status' => array(                 //(string / array) - use post status. Retrieves posts by Post Status, default value i'publish'.         
                'publish',                      // - a published post or page.
                'pending',                      // - post is pending review.
                'draft',                        // - a post in draft status.
                'auto-draft',                   // - a newly created post, with no content.
                'future',                       // - a post to publish in the future.
                'private',                      // - not visible to users who are not logged in.
                'inherit',                      // - a revision. see get_children.
                'trash'                         // - post is in trashbin (available with Version 2.9).
                ),
    http://www.billerickson.net/code/wp_query-arguments/ - query all custom post with status draft, but how to get the email addresses?

Thanks for your help!

Thread Information