Thread: side bar ad poster section modification

Thanks

side bar ad poster section modification

I wanted to show website and description of poster in the side bar of 'poster' section of ad. First, I found the following in the author profile page (author.php)

Code:
    <div class="author-main">

<?php _e('Member Since:','cp');?> <?php echo date_i18n(get_option('date_format'), strtotime($curauth->user_registered)); ?>

<?php _e('Website:','cp'); ?> <?php echo $curauth->user_url; ?>

<?php _e('Description:','cp'); ?>  <?php echo $curauth->user_description; ?>
                                    </p>

</div>
    and this in sidebar-ad.php

Code:
    [*]<span><?php _e('Member Since:','cp');?></span> <?php echo date_i18n(get_option('date_format'), strtotime(get_the_author_meta('user_registered'))); ?>
    So I copy pasted the website section and description section from author.php to sidebar-ad.php:

Code:
    [*]<span><?php _e('Member Since:','cp');?></span> <?php echo date_i18n(get_option('date_format'), strtotime(get_the_author_meta('user_registered'))); ?>[*]<span><?php _e('Website:','cp'); ?></span><?php echo $curauth->user_url; ?>[*]<span><?php _e('Description:','cp'); ?></span><?php echo $curauth->user_description; ?>
    the end result shows its field title (website/description) but not the content of field.(click poster on the right section)
    http://www.interior-designer-portfol...wan-gabovitch/

Anyone has an idea why?

Thanks

Re: side bar ad poster section modification

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Re: side bar ad poster section modification

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information