Thread: Specific code needed to integrate with Ejunkie? Please?

Thanks

Specific code needed to integrate with Ejunkie? Please?

I want to integrate WPClassipress with Ejunkie so people can refer new ad customers to me and earn a commission.

If I have this right, the ad is placed at my site, then the customer sent to PayPal for payment and then *something* is sent back to my site to verify that the ad has been paid for so it can be added to the queue of pending listings.

Ejunkie, it would seem, would need to know what parameters are being used to do that so that the process doesn't break along the way. Can someone who knows, please post what data I need to make sure is intact when it comes back from PayPal so that I can ask on the Ejunkie forum how to make it all work together? Specific lines of code or data would be very helpful.

BTW, this is seriously a wish list item for the next fix release if someone has time to do it...or at least a mod. Getting traffic via affiliates would help every single person who has this theme/plugin.

Thanks

Re: Specific code needed to integrate with Ejunkie? Please?

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Re: Specific code needed to integrate with Ejunkie? Please?

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information