Thread: Suggestions?

Thanks

Suggestions?

Ok hopefully i can explain this.

I would like to set my site up, so i have one database..a nationwide site. people can search things from everywhere in the country.

But then I also want to have region sites reason being for seo and also advertising purposes. So local advertisers can advertise to a local audience.

any suggestion on what the best way to do this? i thought about subdomains i.e america.com as main (obviously not my site) then regional florida.america.com.
    Am I able to keep a single DB this way? Is there a plugin which has advanced advertising management, so i wouldnt have to do this via subdomain?

I read somewhere n the forum ( i couldnt find it the second time i looked for it !) that somehow using tags you can achieve something to this effect?

Anyways, if there is something i am overlooking (highly probably) or you guys have any suggestions, or methods you have used, i would really really appreciate any feedback.. I have been pondering this for a while

Thanks in Advance

Thanks

Re: Suggestions?

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information