Thread: A Thanks You To The Classipress Community

Thanks

A Thanks You To The Classipress Community

I been helping in the forums a while, and been involved in Classipress even longer since back in the Gaby days for those few who know what i mean. Its been a up and down ride for me. Hating the community i serve one day and loving and depending them the next. The client work these forums have brought me have helped pay my bills for going on 2 years. I dont live a very nice lifestyle by any means. I drive a 1995 Tahoe, live in a trailer, and am a single parent to a girl about to turn 2. I dont ask for a lot, just enough to get by. Thanks to Classipress i been able to do that. To everyone that has counted on my services i want to say Thank You. To anyone that has said thanks for my tutorials or my advice, Thank You. Classipess has truly been a open door for me. Would love to one day be more involved in the development but for now, ill just cover tutorials and client work
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thanks

Re: A Thanks You To The Classipress Community

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    My Currently Live Sites
    ~ http://www.netpotion.com - Free Flash Gamez
    ~ http://www.picdepict.com - Free Image Hosting

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Thread Information