Thread: theme-options text

Thanks

theme-options text

Ok, I'm really confused here and would appreciate some help.

I am trying to change the text found on the submit listing form.

http://www.vreivreau.ro/add-new/

The only place I have found this full text is in the theme-options.php file. However, I modified some of the text to see if I had found the correct source of that text and the changes did not appear on my site. What is interesting is that I was previously using a language pack on my site (Romanian) and that was working as my entire site was pretty much in Romanian. However, that text remained the same. For purpose of this posting I have deactivated the ro_RO language pack so my site is back to the default English. This had no effect on the text on that page.

Can somebody please tell me which file specifically I should modify so that I can change that garbage text on that page and change to what I want.

Thx!

Here is the text I found in theme-options.php
    'ads_form_msg' =>
    html( 'p', __( 'Please fill in the fields below to post your classified ad. Required fields are denoted by a *. You will be given the opportunity to review your ad before it is posted.', APP_TD ) ) . PHP_EOL . PHP_EOL .
    html( 'p', 'Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit asp.' ) . PHP_EOL . PHP_EOL .
    html( 'p', html( 'em', html( 'span', array( 'class' => 'colour' ), 'Rui nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquaear diff, and optional ceramic brake rotors can now all be orchestrated al fresco.' ) ) ) . PHP_EOL . PHP_EOL .
    html( 'p', 'Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunsciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum.' ),

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thread Information