Thread: Is there a reason the new price isn't being released?

Thanks

Is there a reason the new price isn't being released?

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but I've asked this question about three times and it keeps getting ignored rather than answered.

I'm an affiliate. I want to make money. I want David and the rest of the crew to make money. In order to do that, the affiliates need some intel on what is planned for the release of 3.0, specifically pricing.

There has been a great deal of talk about how everyone should upgrade now because the price will go up, but as an affiliate, this means nothing to me unless I can inform the people interested in WPClassipress what the new pricing structure will be. Otherwise, those on the fence who are apprehensive about buying because of delays won't find value in buying now...unless there is a financial incentive to do so.

I've been an affiliate marketer practically since affiliate marketing online started. I've been doing this for 12+ years and I've never experienced a situation where there was an upgrade to a product with a pricing incentive that was not at least communicated to affiliates so they could pre-sell. Waiting until the product is released and there is no chance for customers to buy at the 2.X price is really not a smart marketing move.

Can someone at least send an email to all of the affiliates with the info? This is really hard to sell without the required information.

Thanks

Re: Is there a reason the new price isn't being released?

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thread Information