Thread: Tracking and understanding users activity on classipress

Thanks

Tracking and understanding users activity on classipress

Hi all,

I'm using the Classipress theme and have started to come a bit bemused by the drafts, pending and trash folders.

I have done tests to find out what happens when a user deletes a listing from their own dashboard (which they get to by clicking 'Manage Ads') and what I've found is that the listing disappears from the site completely, it seems to delete the ad permanently straight away. I'd really like a way of seeing (or at least having some record) when one of my users deletes an ad rather than the ad just being permanently deleted with no trace, does anyone know how they could be help me out with that?

Since user deleted ads are wiped off the system, it's left me confused as to why I have ads in my drafts, pending and trash folders which I didn't put there.

I understand that when an ad expires it goes into the drafts folder or when an ad is paused it goes in the drafts folder, is there any other way an ad can be in the drafts folder because I have several ads there that have not yet expired, so I'm assuming they've been paused.

I have no idea why any ads would be in the pending or trash folder unless I (the admin) put them there, however I have 5 ads pending and 13 in trash. Does anyone have any insight or ideas on that?

Thanks very much

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Carnavalmarkt.nl - My Dutch classifieds page for all things related to Carnaval!

Thread Information