Thread: Want to some hide ad catagories from public ad posting

Thanks

Want to some hide ad catagories from public ad posting

Want to hide some ad catagories from public ability to place ad under that catagory.
    For example building a site where I want to sell a certain of product under a catagory and im be able to show on slider and as a ad which works find. But because of the way I place the image and wording I could lose the rights to sell those products if I allow others to sell that same product not to mention commissions. Right now I increased the price of that catagory to discourage people from placing and ads for that catagory. I have unrelated ads that I like to keep those public. I tried the publish private button but it still shows up under ad catagories when you post an ad.and still gives anyone the ability to place that ad under the catagory Im trying to protect. Any ideas or help would greatly be appreciated.
    Im also open to the idea if it easier to just make all ads private with no one expect with admin right able to post a ad. My first preference would be the first option ( keeping a few ads catagories private )

Thanks Over the years I havent been very active with posts in the forum (2009) but I watch and learn and I'm super impressed and marvel how knowledgeable and supportive everyone is. Its more than great software - Its kindness and classipeople.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thread Information