Thread: Website with eClassify Child theme and various Paid Premium plugins

Thanks

Website with eClassify Child theme and various Paid Premium plugins

Site controllers Please let me know if it is allowed or not. I have spent so much money and since I have some other obligations to take care of, I at least wanted to recover little of the expenses if possible and if anyone would be willing to buy.

I have a ready website with various Addons which I wanted to sell. As a bonus the buyer will also get the domain name which is perfectly suited for what the website was built for. I have spent quite good amount of time arranging it the way it is and again as a new owner you can modify any part of the website to your needs.

Here is the brief description of items that are available for sale.

Note all the of the below plugins or addons are already installed into the website and are working great. Frankly the website that I am selling is ready as you can see and every function works smooth

I have worked countless hours to put everything together and as a new owner you can change everything in the website to suit your niche. Here is the website. I will sell everything in this for a fraction of what I have paid $250

www.ebuysell.us...... The featured ad slider is not functioning since there are no live Ads.

You will receive Zip Files for all the following items

1: ClassiPress theme.
    2: Anonymous Posting for ClassiPress.... It will entice your visitors to post an ad without being registered.
    3: ClassiPress Social Plugin FB, Twitter
    4: ClassiPress sorted Ads
    5: ClassiPress rating widget --Buyers can rate a seller
    6: eClassify child theme
    7: SEO Pressor for organic advertising
    8: Statify Ultimate plugin to show all US States ( Not added to the website )
    9: Styles for ClassiPress------ It will help you change the colors of any aspect of your website without knowing coding
    10: Texonomy Terms order to arrange categories
    11: CP Auction plugin-- Your customers can sell Classified ads or sell as auction. Reserve Price, days of auction lister can decide.

Thank you.
    J Quresh.

Thread Information