Thread: Where is this support team???

Thanks

Where is this support team???

Okay, we've gone through so many classifieds scripts and by far this is the worst script support we've encountered.

Here is what you state on your site:

AppThemes not only offers high quality WordPress Premium Themes but also top-notch support. Here’s how it works. You buy something from us, we’ll always be here to support you. Our knowledgeable support forum staff and active community all contribute to make sure each and every customer is successful in setting up their website.

Then you go on with:

We’re open 24 hours 7 days a week but we’re only human just like you. We can answer your questions during normal business hours which are Monday – Friday 9am-5pm (UTC -07:00) and frequently reply to forum posts within 48 hours. To save everyone time and to get an answer more quickly, we recommend reading and searching the support forums before posting a new question. Most times your question has already been answered by someone else. Please note that we do not provide support via phone or email.

Thus far, I haven't had a reply from the App Support yet! Who is the App Support team that can answer the actual problems we're having???

REALLY???????? WHERE ARE YOU?????????????????????????????????????????

To be perfectly FRANK about it all..... YOUR NOT STANDING BY YOUR PRODUCT rather your hiding behind it!! Makes me sick to my stomache!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information